Drawing strength from advanced technology and service innovation, ICBC has always been committed to creating
more value for our clients. With its advantages in technological development and management, ICBC has developed
a financial management platform for corporate clients which integrates ten types of services including account
information management, payment and collection, central fund distribution and investment management.
(1) Stable and efficient system, highly developed network of clearing houses.
(2) Powerful and various-typed products, sustainable capability of innovation.
(3) 3A (Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow) services, high-quality management. ICBC provides 7 × 24-hour non-stop
service. No matter where you are, you need only log on the Internet to enjoy fast and high-quality banking services.
(4) Multi-level combined authorization mechanism is a convenient service for many persons to authorize in sequence
or out of sequence.
Remittance, Balance inquiry, bank reconciliation, internal transfer, currency exchange, time deposit, etc.
* Online remittance maximum amount USD500,000.00 per transaction.
* Online remittance maximum amount USD2,000,000.00 per day.
* Online internal transfer and currency exchange maximum amount USD100,000 per transaction.
* Online internal transfer and currency exchange maximum amount USD200,000 per transaction.
*Please fill the information accurately and ensure that all the information are accurate.
*After receiving the information we will reply you by telephone or email within two weeks.
*Please contact your client manager if you have any question about the operating procedures.
*ICBC Yangon Branch will provide you E-token and activation code list.
3. Application Condition
E-banking can be opened by the customers who have opened account in ICBC Yangon Branch and provide the
information and data needed for E-banking account opening.
(1) Please read carefully the document：E-Banking Account Registration, Agreement on E-banking Services for
Corporate Customer and other necessary documents.
(2) The above documents will be provided by the client manager.
4. Sign Up
Please refer to the below flow chart for the opening process:
1. Read the material carefully
2. Prepare application material
3. Submit the application material to the branch
4.Waiting for branch approval
5. Get the password holder and password evelope
6. Install ICBC online banking assitant
7. Log into corporate online banking
(1) Please read carefully the documents: Agreement on E-banking Services for corporate Customers and other
(2) Prepare application documents: E-Banking Account Registration & Agreement on E-banking Services for
Corporate Customers documents will be provided by the bank.