According to the needsof business development, ICBC Yangon Branch is now conducting
employee recruitment. The new staff will work with the existing staff of the branch to help
ICBC expand its business in Myanmar, serve customers well, and contribute to the economic
development of Myanmar.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Yangon Branch will provide allround training for
new employees including comprehensive quality of basic skills and professional skills, and
arrange correspondingpositions according to their own characteristics and abilities, providing
a good career growth environmentand remuneration and benefits. We heartedlywelcome
outstanding young people to join us in creating a better future.
1. Teller Post: Responsible for handling external deposits, withdrawals, transfers and other
businesses, serving counter customers, marketing company customers, and other tasks assigned
2. AccountManager Post: Responsibilities for customer development, relationship
maintenance, productsales, writing reports, and other tasks assigned by leaders. After new
employees are hired, in principle, they will be assigned to frontline service positions for a certain
period of training.
1. Bachelor degree or above: management, economics, computer, language and etc.
2. Strong communication and teamwork skills, able to accurately understand business needs
3. Strong writing skills,independently write policy documents and business requirements
4. Ability to learn and withstand pressure
5. Able to adapt to Burmese and English or Chinese language working environment
Candidates who are interested in joining ICBC are invited to download and fill out the CV forms on
ICBC Website (www.icbc.com.mm) and send the completed CV form to below address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: ICBC Center, Crystal Tower, Kyun Taw Road, Kamayut Township, Yangon.